2023-2024 New Student Enrollment
Our teachers, administrators and support staff are committed to academic excellence and quality service for our families. As such, we hope to make the enrollment process as quick and convenient as possible. While our school office is closed June 5th through August 11th, we encourage you to reach out to our district One Stop Enrollment staff and someone will be in contact.
One Stop Summer Enrollment
Opens July 10th, 2023
Closes August 3rd, 2023
Please contact One Stop at: 949-936-5106 or OSEnroll@iusd.org
*Please note that this phone number and email will not be monitored until July 10th.
The information and links to enroll are located here. Once you have completed the online enrollment, a staff member will be in contact.
The IUSD Parent Center will be closed June 2nd - August 18th. All enrollments must be completed online.
Registration opens March 3, 2023 at 12:00 noon.
For all grades, the enrollment process is done online at https://iusd.org/about/iusd-enrollment
Please complete Steps 1 and 2 of the online enrollment process.
To complete Step 3, you will be contacted by the Turtle Rock office, via email, to complete your registration. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive an email from us, as we are processing many registrations. Your registration is not complete until all documents are received and verified. Once contacted, Pre-K and Kindergarten parents will have an opportunity to request an AM or PM schedule.
Final classroom teacher assignments will be available on August 23, 2023 in the Parent Portal.
If you have specific questions about the enrollment process, please email LindaKrogmann@iusd.org.
- ECLC students do not re-register; please call Turtle Rock office at 949-936-6250.
- Any students that left IUSD, and are now returning, do not re-register; please call Turtle Rock office at 949-936-6250.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Students
Turtle Rock's Kindergarten Round-Up will be held in person on Thursday, March 2nd at 6:00 PM in the MPR. This is an event for new, incoming Kindergartners for the 2023-2024 school year. PARENTS ONLY, PLEASE. No registration is necessary.
All electronic resources can be found on the Kindergarten Information page on IUSD.org.
Click here for the Kinder Round Up Video
Click here for the Pre-K and Kindergarten Video
Process for Elementary School Choice - Incoming Grades K-6
*Note: Elementary school choice requests are submitted directly to the school. To assure that the approval is random and unbiased, the approval process is implemented as follows:
- The school choice window begins the first day school resumes after winter break and ends the last Friday in February.
- Parents/Legal Guardian complete an online School Choice Form and submit it on the website of the desired school site.
- Based on request forms submitted by the deadline, a lottery is held and waiting lists (by grade level and site) are established.
- Requests received after the deadline are added to the end of the established waiting list. Please call 949-936-6250 to be added to the waitlist.
- Periodically, schools are closed to School Choice due to high enrollment.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must provide transportation to the requested school.
Please start the enrollment process by visiting the IUSD Enroll website and gathering the required enrollment documents.